Pro Photo HOME
Go Back   Pro Photo HOME > Professional Photography Discussion- Full Access for Premium Members > Event

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2001, 07:22 AM
Premium Lifetime Member

BobBranam 10
Event Trailer For Sale

Three year old 8.5x20 with extra height airconditioned twin axle electric brakes consession trailer complete with Dell 800 mhz and 512 megs of ram. Also included is (1) 1270 (1) 870 epsons, (2) Nikon D1's, (1) 70-300 ZOOM LENS (1) 35-85 Lens. (1) card reader, (2) 340 meg IBM CF. (1) 30 amp Generator (runs for 12 hours on a tank) (1) queen size bed, (1) paper cutter. This is a turn key operation ready to go. Delivered within 1000 miles for $16,000.00

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-27-2001, 09:35 PM
Basic Member

petehalsted 10
Re: Event Trailer For Sale

I assume this is a bumper pull, not a gooseneck or 5th wheel?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-28-2001, 05:02 AM
Premium Lifetime Member

BobBranam 10

Yes it is a Tag-a-long trailer with dual axles and elec. brakes. Doors in the rear and on curb side RV Door. Concession Window on the side that raises up with lift up glass windows and screens. Insulation in the ceiling. Six 20 amp electric recept. on the walls. RV airconditioning.

Old 08-28-2001, 09:51 AM
Basic Member

AnthonyAllen 10

Bob,

Where can we see some pics of this trailer?

Thanks,

Old 08-28-2001, 10:25 AM
Premium Lifetime Member

BobBranam 10

I will try to get some taken this afternoon. I think I know a guy with a digital camera....that was suppose to be funny....

Old 08-28-2001, 01:54 PM
Basic Member

Joe_Shrader 10

Is anyone using their office trailers as RV's as well? - looks like Bob is if he's including a bed with his [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] If so, is there any one manufacturer that does this better than others?

I have a heck of a time keeping mine clean, might put a couple of floor drains in it next time!

Also, for my next trailer I'll probably put in built in shelving - are you folks having Pace, et. al. put this stuff in, or having it built afterwards?

Thanks,

Joe

Old 08-28-2001, 02:18 PM
Premium Lifetime Member

BobBranam 10

Joe I am on the road every weekend and I hate pulling in after a ten hour trip and starting work which is a all day/weekend deal. So I built a bed with a real mattress in the front and added DISH tv as well. I carry a grill and refrigeratorl. My trailer is a cargo trailer manufactured in the beginning to be a concesson stand. The lady that ordered it new had a stoke before delivery and I bought it. I have powersprayed it out several times over the past several years. That is why I don't use a RV. My second trailer is a 14' cargo trailer as well custom made with cabinets/counters with drawers with latches to keep things from flying around. The new trailer which I just found out will be ready for pickup noon thurs. is a gooseneck cargo trailer made by express line which is totally custom built to my specs for the business with living quarters up front, built in generator just like the RVs use.....I prefer the cargo style...because I haul with me a golf cart or fourwheeler and it is easier to clean. You are so right a drain would not be bad.