Pro Photo HOME
Go Back   Pro Photo HOME > Professional Photography Discussion- Full Access for Premium Members > Event

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2001, 08:47 PM
Basic Member

jaime_wright 10
Re: Event Trailer For Sale

We just bought an RV for our "new" office. We have been using a goose neck horse trailer w/ living quarters. We converted the living quarters into the office & the back works really well for all of our tables, etc. It was nice, but didn't allow us to sleep to and from events. We bought a 2000 Harney 24' Class C RV. Lots of storage & we took out the couch to make our office area. When we get it finished I will post pictures of it. Our old trailer is on the home page of our site ... www.iconphotographics.com
I think we will be selling it when we get the RV completed. I can see why people would use trailers when they have customers in and out, but our customers don't come into our office (most the time). We have tables set up outside where they view printed proofs.

I think the RV will work really well. Has a nice generator & plenty of basement storage (which is the hardest thing to find in small RV's). We looked for a long, long time to find exactly what we wanted.

Jaime Wright
Icon Photographics, Inc. www.iconphotographics.com

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!